Lake Powell
We had so much fun at Lake Powell this year! I didn't take a single picture, but did manage to steal these from my sister. It was so nice to have Duncan there to help with Mya. Way better than last year!
Mya had a blast playing in the water and being the center of attention like usual.
I'm already trying to figure out how we're going to make it down there for a full week with two kids next year. Maybe Grandma Shawn will be interested in babysitting for the week again by then? :)
Davis County Fair
Randomly decided to hit up the county fair with my mom and sister. Not much to see there, other than some goats and rabbits, but the balloon hats were pretty cute.
Hilarious story here. We took our eyes off Mya for about point two seconds and next thing we knew she had this pig's nose in her hand! Oh my goodness. I about died. I was so embarrassed! Luckily my mom acted with lighting speed and got the pig back in semi-presentable form before anybody noticed. I felt so bad for whoever made the cake! At least they got a blue ribbon before my child destroyed it... Mya is still talking about the cake, weeks later. "Mya touch animal cake. No, no, no."
Life
Started potty training.
Got a balloon from Mimi and Papa for going peepees in the potty. Proceeded to pee all over the couch about 15 minutes later because she was too excited about playing with the balloon and couldn't stop for a potty break. Not cool. But ... I still can't complain. She pretty much had 3 full blown accidents (all on the first day) and that was it. So awesome! Wish I could say same for #2 for her...
Hard to tell from this picture, but she touched the lawn mower when it was still hot and got three huge blisters on her little fingers. So sad! It was kind of amazing how fast they healed though.
City Creek
Headed back to City Creek to hit up the fountains again.
Trying to get her friend Livvy to dance with her.
Loving every second of being in the water.
CPA
Dunc got inducted into the Utah Association of CPAs. He is so legit.
Thanksgiving Point
Took advantage of $2/Tuesdays and took Mya to farm country at Thanksgiving Point.
I was surprised by how little there was to see and do there,
but it was perfect for Mya, and not too crowded, which I've heard can't be said for the rest of Thanksgiving Point on Tuesdays in August.
Feeding the horse.
Wagon ride.

1 comment:
Hahaha!! That pig cake!! I am dying...I miss you!!
Post a Comment