Monday, October 27, 2014

Mya

We may be a little bit smitten with Owen, and Mya is no different.  I just love the age that she is at too.  It is perfect for her (especially when she gets enough sleep)!  She is becoming more and more helpful and so so sweet.  September was a big month for this little lady.

She learned how to ride a bike without training wheels!  (I love the little "Hi George" as she rides by.  George is our neighbor's dog.)

Got a new roommate who likes to keep her up all night.  I don't complain too much about this only because she now takes LONG naps in my bed every afternoon and looks so sweet while she's sleeping.  In fact, she's now been asleep for almost 3 hours!!  Sleep is big for this girl and when she gets enough she is a joy to be around.  We won't talk about what happens when she doesn't get enough...

 Learned to tie her shoes all by herself!  It is amazing to me how good Mya is at learning new things.  The lady at the shoe store gave her a five minute lesson on how to tie her shoes.  That was it.  The next day Mya walked out of her room and said, "Look mommy, I tied my shoes by myself!"  She is pretty much a genius.

Started preschool!  You can see her in the top left corner.  Her preschool has 9 girls and 1 boy.  Her teacher held openings for boys and never could fill them.  Her primary class is the same way - there are 7 girls in her class and 0 boys (although I think there are 2 or 3 boys in the other class her age).  Funny.

It has been so good for both of us to get a little break from each other twice a week.  We love each other but the two of us may be little bit too strong headed to spend all our time together.

We sure love Mya and the little lady she is growing up to be.  I am so lucky to be her mama!

No comments: