We have had the most beautiful weather this fall and we have been trying to take full advantage. I know it won't be long before we are stuck at home all winter long so we are trying to get out as much as we can now. A month or so ago we headed up to the Hogle Zoo and met up with Allison and Lyla.
Aren't these cousins the cutest?? I love that they love being together.
Who says you can't play naked in the splash pad in September?
Sneaking in a little snooze time.
I love that you can get so close to the animals at Hogle Zoo. It seems like these bears are right up next to the glass every time we go.
Sitting down to share some fruit snacks.
The animals are cool, but to these kids the statues are even cooler.
We stopped by the lions at just the right time. It was our first time going to the zoo since they opened the new exhibit and the lions were so cool!
They jumped up on ledge by the window RIGHT in front of the kids. I'm pretty sure my kids weren't as excited about it as I was, but in my opinion it was the perfect ending to another fun day at the zoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment