I'm pretty much in love with this little boy. Don't even try to tell me that he isn't the cutest little boy you've ever seen. He is at such a fun age right now and I am loving his expanding vocabulary and ability to express himself. This just might be my favorite stage of his life so far.
His favorite comedy routine. "I'm crying. I want kiss."
Thankfully the drawer has held up well to this little shenanigan.
Still loves his giraffe and looks dang cute while he's sleeping.
Did I mention that I think he's pretty handsome?
Loves sharing a room with his big sis.
Still waiting for his canine teeth to come in. Hopefully before he turns two?
Learning how to work.
Double sponge duty = double stud.
Loves helping his daddy.
Looking studly before church. Who needs pants?
Occasionally sleeps in very strange positions.
Secure enough with his manhood to get in touch with his feminine side every once in a while. Of course his big sister plays a large part in that.
We love this little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment