Sunday, October 19, 2014

July Randoms

Starting this post off right with these two cute little bums.

My kids are pretty much best buds.  They love playing together all the time and I am so grateful for that.  They definitely have their arguments (mostly Mya trying to make Owen do something he doesn't want to do), but they love each other and have so much fun together.  Mya is such a sweet big sister and Owen loves all most of the attention he gets from her.

Stealing Mya's hat.

New trick.  Who wants to own up to teaching him this?

This was actually from our trip to Northern Cali.  We wore the kid right out!  I love the little arm swing at the end.

We moved Owen to a big boy bed at the end of July.  This picture was his nap after I got the crib taken down but before I got his bed setup.  He did great!  At first.  It took him about 3 weeks before he realized he could get up and play instead of napping. . . Since then we've moved him to Mya's higher trundle bed so he has a harder time getting down to play and things have been going pretty well again.




Swimming with Papa on the 24th of July.

Pedicures for my birthday!  Jason was a first timer and he LOVED it.  Just don't tell any men.

Owen all worn out at the rodeo.



We went to the days of 47 rodeo for my birthday and the only pictures I got were of the kids playing on the tractors outside after it was over.  The rodeo was so much smaller than I remembered!  Still fun, but not quite as exciting as the Ogden rodeo we've been to a few other times.

Mya's first picture of our family!  I love that she is into coloring and drawing now.  It is so fun to see the things she comes up with.  If I remember right, Owen is in the middle, Duncan is in the bottom corner (with hair all over his face) and Mya and I are the other two.

We went to Bridger's birthday party where Mya loved the cupcakes (with green frosting) and running around with friends at the park.

And the biggest change in July came when Duncan started working at his new job!  He got a job as the assistant controller at Western Metals Recycling and started at the end of July.  He is loving the change from business casual to steel toed boots and has been so happy with his new job.  We both loved Tanner LLC (his old company) but the actual work at his new job is a lot more fun for Duncan.  We are so grateful for this new job!

No comments: