We were running a little late on Mya's first day of preschool (naturally) but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a few pictures! And because we were late, of course she refused to hold still and do a regular smile without any props. Here is the full photo shoot for your enjoyment:
(Showing off her glow wand that she got for being extra obedient and helpful the night before.)
(After I told her to do a regular smile.)
Annd we finally got the one I was hoping for!
Mya did great on her first day! She ran off with barely a wave goodbye and had a blast the whole time she was there. She loves learning new things and playing with all of her preschool friends. I'm so glad she likes it!
Poor little O was so upset to be parted from his buddy that first day! It never occurred to me that these two hadn't spent much time apart until preschool started. He cried every day when we dropped her off for the first month or so. He seems to enjoy a little alone time now but always gets excited when it's time to go and pick her up again.

No comments:
Post a Comment